UT RV Rental
Reserve your spot early for your vacation, family reunion, camping trip, hunting trip, etc.!
· Provide the best possible RV rental experience, create lasting relationships, and return customers
· Create a luxury RV Rental travel atmosphere at a reasonable price
· Provide flexibible pick up and drop off times
· Facilitate a safe and relaxing vacation by providing a premium RV Rental Travel Trailer with adequate training and equip. orientation
· Provide the opportunity for customers to experience premium RV rental travel without the need to purchase one of their own
Reasons to Use UT RV RENTAL:
· Family Owned Located in Utah County (Mapleton)
· Affordable Rates and Easy to work with
· Return Customer Discounts (10% discount) Extended Use Discounts (7 days for the price of 6)
· Free Telephone Support if needed during your trip
· Free Orientation & Training
· Avoid RV monthly Payments, Maintenance, and Storage Fees
Advantages of Renting with UT RV Rental:
· Both models are light enough to be towed with 1/2 ton Vehicles. Both models are lightweight trailers that still include all the features of much bigger units.
· Both units Sleep up to 10. Smaller kids can easily share larger bunks to avoid pulling out the couch or breaking down the table
· Built in outside camp stoves
· Fully-enclosed underbellies in both units to extend the camping season
· Electric Awning, CD/DVD System, Outside Speakers, Avenger equipped with 50" BIG SCREEN TV
· Solar Panel installed on Cougar to eliminate battery charging problems
· Fully contained RV with Kitchen, Bathroom, Living, and Sleeping Accommodations for total comfort.
· Generator may be rented for Air Conditioning / Microwave needs ($50 for total rental period)
Rental Rates, Rules & Regulations:
· COUGAR 29 BHS $99 per 24 hr period + tax
· Pets are permitted, but we would ask that you keep them off the furniture and beds and extra care will need to be taken during cleaning or $300 cleaning fee will be charged.
· The Travel Trailer is not to be taken off-road nor out of the country
· ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE TRAILER OR $300 cleaning fee will be charged upon return!!!!
· Daily rental periods are defined as a 24 hour block of time. i.e. If you pick up the travel trailer on a Thursday and return it on the following Monday; this would constitute a 4 day rental.
· The travel trailer will be returned in the same condition as it was taken or fees will be incurred.
· The propane tanks will be full and the black & gray tanks will be empty upon departure. A $50 fee (plus the cost of the propane) will be charged to take care of this upon return of travel trailer.
· $500 Security Deposit & $150 Cleaning Deposit (Secured with Cash or Credit Card) will be required at the time of pick-up of the RV Rental.
· $100 Non-Refundable Reservation Deposit will be required at the time of reservation. 60 days prior to reservation, half of the rental amount will be due (less the initial deposit). A full refund, minus the initial $100 deposit, is available 30 days prior to reservation. That deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days of reservation. You will be responsible for the full rental amount if cancellation is made within 7 days prior to reservation. We understand that emergencies can come up in life, and we will make every effort to find a different date that you can use the trailer if something like this occurs. We will work with you to find a solution.
· Rental Insurance is available for you to purchase from my agent, or you must obtain Insurance for the trailer from your own Insurance Carrier. If you are obtaining the insurance yourself, I will provide you with the RV Trailer VIN # and MSRP that your Insurance Carrier will need to secure coverage while you have the trailer. Proof of insurance (comprehensive, collision, & liability) of both travel trailer & tow vehicle is required at the time of departure. Insurance supplied for the travel trailer will need to have a maximum deductible of $500 or the security deposit will be increased.
· Personal checks will be accepted. Cash or Credit Card will be needed for security deposit.
· Drivers must be 25 years or older and be in possession of a current drivers license at the time of pick up of the RV Rental.
· The tow vehicle must be street legal and currently registered. The vehicle is required to have a secure, professionally installed trailer hitch with a 7-way plug. A trailer brake control switch is recommended.
· Failure to meet all of the above requirements will result in the travel trailer not being given out, and will amount to the same as a cancellation within 7 days of travel. Please verify everything before you come so the pick-up will go as smooth as possible.
· The travel trailer will be equipped with an Equal-i-zer Sway Control Hitch that will be available for your use.
· A complete trailer inspection will be done at the time of pick up & orientation. This inspection will be video taped to keep as a comparative copy for when the trailer will be returned. Only after a complete inspection & inventory of items, once the trailer is returned, will the security & cleaning deposits be returned. This may or may not be able to happen at the exact time the trailer is returned, but it will be completed within 24 hrs of the trailer return.
1714 North 800 West
Mapleton, UT 84664
To contact us: