UT RV Rental
You might rent it, but it will feel like home!!
The Best RV Rental—Travel Trailer Rental in Utah
· Provide the best possible RV rental experience using a travel trailer in Utah to explore this wonderful land of ours
· Create a luxury RV Rental travel atmosphere at a reasonable price
· Build a network of return customers in Utah who will use our travel trailer as their own
· Facilitate a safe and relaxing vacation by providing a premium RV Rental Travel Trailer with adequate training and equip. orientation
· Provide the opportunity for customers to experience premium RV rental travel without the need to purchase one of their own
Reasons to Use UT RV RENTAL:
· Family Owned—Centrally Located in North Utah County (Lehi)
· Affordable Rates—Easy to work with
· Return Customer Discounts—Extended Use Discounts
· Free Telephone Support if needed during your trip
· Free Orientation & Training
· Avoid RV monthly Payments, Maintenance, and Storage Fees
Advantages of Our Premium Travel Trailer:
· This is the Premier 1/2 ton Vehicle Towable Travel Trailer. I have searched for over a year for the nicest lightweight trailer that still includes all the features of much bigger units.
· Sleeps 9-10 (you can even sleep at least 6 without disrupting your living space) 2 of the 4 quad bunks are oversized. Smaller kids can easily share the larger bunks
· Built in outside camp kitchen, includes cook stove, sink with hot & cold water, and cutting board (this is great in hot weather, cook outside to keep the inside cool)
· Fully-enclosed underbelly with heated and enclosed dump valves to extend your camping season
· Electric Awning & Jack, CD/DVD System, Outside Speakers
· Solar Panel installed to eliminate battery charging problems
· Fully contained RV with Kitchen, Bathroom, Living, and Sleeping Accommodations for total comfort.
· Generator may be rented for Air Conditioning / Microwave needs
Requirements & Regulations:
· ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE RV TRAVEL TRAILER!!!!!!!!
· Pets are permitted, but we would ask that you keep them off the furniture and beds and do an extra good job of cleaning prior to returning the travel trailer.
· The Travel Trailer is not to be taken “off-road” nor out of the country
· Rental Rates—$99 a day, rent 6 days, get the 7th for free (rates quoted are the “cash price”, there will be a 3.5% transaction fee added to credit card purchases.
· There is a 4 day minimum charge.
· Daily rental periods are defined as a 24 hour block of time. i.e. If you pick up the travel trailer on a Thursday and return it on the following Monday; this would constitute a 4 day rental.
· The travel trailer will be returned in the same condition as it was taken or fees will be incurred.
· The propane tanks will be full and the black & gray tanks will be empty upon departure. A $50 fee (plus the cost of the propane) will be charged to take care of this upon return of travel trailer.
· $500 Security Deposit & $100 Cleaning Deposit (Secured with a VISA or MasterCard) will be required at the time of pick-up of the RV Rental.
· $50 Non-Refundable Reservation Deposit will be required at the time of reservation. 60 days prior to reservation, half of the rental amount will be due (less the initial deposit). A full refund, minus the initial $50 deposit, is available 30 days prior to reservation. That deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 30 days of reservation. You will be responsible for the full rental amount if cancellation is made within 7 days prior to reservation. We understand that emergencies can come up in life, and we will make every effort to find a different date that you can use the trailer if something like this occurs. We will work with you to find a solution.
· Rental Insurance is available for you to purchase from me, or you can obtain Insurance for the trailer from your own Insurance Carrier. If you are obtaining the insurance yourself, I will provide you with the RV Trailer VIN # and MSRP that your Insurance Carrier will need to secure coverage while you have the trailer. Proof of insurance (comprehensive, collision, & liability) of both travel trailer & tow vehicle is required at the time of departure. Insurance supplied for the travel trailer will need to have a maximum deductible of $500 or the security deposit will be increased.
· Personal checks will be accepted. VISA or MasterCard will be needed for security deposit.
· Drivers must be 25 years or older and be in possession of a current drivers license at the time of pick up of the RV Rental.
· The tow vehicle must be street legal and currently registered. The vehicle is required to have a secure, professionally installed trailer hitch with a 7-way plug. A trailer brake control switch is recommended.
· Failure to meet all of the above requirements will result in the travel trailer not being given out, and will amount to the same as a cancellation within 7 days of travel. Please verify everything before you come so the pick-up will go as smooth as possible. I am not a mechanic and will not be able to help with any last minute wiring repairs.
· The travel trailer will be equipped with an Equal-i-zer Sway Control Hitch that will be available for your use.
· A complete trailer inspection will be done at the time of pick up & orientation. This inspection will be video taped to keep as a comparative copy for when the trailer will be returned. Only after a complete inspection & inventory of items, once the trailer is returned, will the security & cleaning deposits be returned. This may or may not be able to happen at the exact time the trailer is returned, but it will be completed within 24 hrs of the trailer return.
· In the event of unforeseen obstacles, common sense will prevail.
Bruce or Nancy Mackay
534 West 2375 North
Lehi, UT 84043
To contact us: